Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm not at all happy about the pic of the skink. It's blurry due to me having to duck under my steps and stay at a far enough distance to keep from scaring him away. Oh well, his colors are really pretty, though I could not find out how to brighten them up without doing the entire picture.
This little booger was a hitchhiker in my truck the other day and bit the fire out of my leg! I pulled over to scoop him up in a water bottle just in case I had a reaction to it. I had blood poisoning from a spider bite when I was pregnant with Shelby and haven't forgotten it! Can't be too careful! I have to confess, I said I was going to kill the spider...but in the end I couldn't do it. LOL He's living in Ms. Pauline's pampas grass bordering my driveway. Live and let live I guess! LOL

5 comments:

Judy said...

Chicken!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

I call that lizard thing a blue tail racer. I do not like any form of a lizard. But your picture turned out good.

jamie said...

I thought it was a blue tail racer too!!! Those boogers are fast!!

I would have killed him and then put him in the bottle...Now he will probably bite you again!!!LOL

Brewton Girl said...

Great pictures!! My cats love to eat those blue racers!!

AmyWhit said...

Next time you can't bring yourself to kill a spider (especially one that has already bitten you!), call me. I have no problem with with squashing them. If they stay outside and away from me...THEN they may live. If they get into my vehicle and BITE me, it's all over but the squishin!