Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Home, safe & sound...and a little more holey!

She is home, she is hurting, she is grumpy, she is the Princess! LOL The surgery could not have gone better. The recovery has taken a side road already, she decided it would be a great idea to climb up and stand on a chair...and then fall off. Yeah, I was thrilled. So where is that industrial strength velcro?? I thank you all for your prayers...the Carolina Dictator is doing very well and is absolutely POSITIVE we will be going to P.I. for fireworks tomorrow! LOL

BTW, the ice cream cone was the only thing that made her offer anything close to resembling a smile! I gave up when she said, "Momma PLEASE stop taking pictures of me." Poor baby! LOL


6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

What a sweet baby face! We hope you are back to 100% very very soon! And we hope that you enjoy the fireworks tomorrow night!

Judy said...

Thank you Lord! We all have had our prayers answered for our Pooh!

Hope the hurtin' goes away soon..but keep your little keester down!

Love you all.

jamie said...

Shelia, you guys have been on my mind all last night and all today!! I am sooo relieved that she is alright!! Emmy prayed last night that she would have 'fun' in her surgery and that she wouldn't feel a thing just like when she had her tonsils and adnoids out!! I just love their word sequence!! FUN, huh??? Well, hope she is having fun.
Looks like the ice cream is helping out in that dept. God is always right there. Our pastor sunday said that God does things in our life, not for us, but for others to seeus and say, WOW, look at her, how is she doing that!!

I know it was hard!! I cried my eyes out for a T&A for heavens sake!! Yours was much more difficult!! I look at you and I know that God is working miracles in your life as well as Catie and the whole crew!!

Hope the Princess feels better soon!! Cheerleading is coming up ya know!! One pompom may be all the fans need!!!

Anonymous said...

My Lord Shelia, you need a rubber floor. I do pray that you can keep her geared to some softer activities. I know God supplies patients for you, but I think you need a break from the testing. I love you girl. A parents job is the hardest in the world because it is ruled by love and emotions.

jamie said...

How is the little dictator uh, princess doing today???? Hope alright! Did she get to partake in the fireworks display???

Give big kisses to all from us!!!

Brewton Girl said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. I'm sorry I have not called, but you guys have been on my heart and in my prayers. Love Ya!! Let me know if you need anything!!