Friday, July 13, 2007


Well, I didn't get the chance to take the pic I wanted for the smell of summer. This is a good one though. The more I look at it the more I like it. I suppose a lot of people would use this for a subject but thats ok. The smell of sun tan lotion, the sand and seaspray...now that's summer!

I like the shrimp boats in the background. Catie calls them pirate ships. LOL I love it! She was so excited when she saw them and started yelling, "mommy! pirate ships! Look! pirate ships!" I was unable to convince her that they were shrimp boats, that's ok, I like her story better. It's definately more exciting! Blow up the picture, it looks better like that. LOL

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Love it, Shelia, and I can definitely smell the ocean by looking at your photo. The colors are much more vibrant in the bigger version than they appear in the thumbnail. Great job.

P.S. Riley called them pirate ships when we were at the beach back in May. Too cute, huh?

jamie said...

Dang it Shelia!!!! You know I am already homesick!!! I think I am going to light my candle!!! LOL

Judy said...

Oh be still my heart! My absolute all time favorite, combo: ocean, sun, and coppertone. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Shelia this photo needs to be a poster. I really can smell the salt spray! Love it.

TaraG said...

Very nice, I love how you got the shrimp boats in the background! Nothing smells better than the beach!