Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Big E

Eric loved the burger. He said it was darn good. I guess that Savannah girl knows what she's talking about.So last night Eric and I were watching Paula Dean. I love her show! We also watched the special where she went to Europe a couple months back. Hilarious! A Savannah girl doing her best to speak French was a hoot! Anyway...she was making burgers last night and man oh man! They were HUGE! I told Eric I wanted to try making them sometime so today I did. They turned out really really well!

It's a rainy day, Eric is on duty, so the kids and I baked ALL DAY LONG. We made homemade doughnuts, chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. Yum! And the Big E...which is pictured above.

5 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Look out Paula Deen! That big E burger looks delicious! Great photo!

Judy said...

Paula is a trip anytime...and I love her show too.

Looks Like the Big E got the best end of your day...

You're a good momma and wife.

Nancy S. said...

I love Paula Deen too, she is so darn cute and funny.

Your burger looks yummy!!

Brewton Girl said...

Looks like a Scooby Burger! It was a great day to be in the kitchen!

AmyWhit said...

Holy cow! How do you get that in your mouth?! I'm sure Paula had no problem! LOL. That woman is a hoot! One day I'm going to kidnap that oldest boy of hers! LOL.