Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Colors of Fall

These pumpkins are HUGE! Ok, this is too sweet. Its also deceiving as crap!
Ahh my little man, after he peed in the pumpkin patch.
Now doesn't she look excited to be there?

Crown me Queen of the punkin heads!
This is one of my favorite times of year. Every year my mom, the kids and I pick out the best pumpkins we can find. I have a lot of "favorite" times of year though, I think its just doing something with the kids that I love. I pray they have loads of good memories stored up in their heads and hearts for later in life. Silly things are VERY important ya know! ~big smile~

4 comments:

Judy said...

ah, the Great Pumpkin has nothing on the Saunders gang...

Looks like great fun..and I know they have wonderful memories..you and E do a good job teaching those kids by example, we talked in SS about how you are not what you are taught..you are what you caught from your family. That is more frightening than Holloween!

Brewton Girl said...

Signs of Fall! Guess we need to pull our pumpkins out too! I cheat and use ceramic, but Bret loves lighting them up every night.

Anonymous said...

I guess the pumpkin patch was sad to see your gang take so many! Is that one for each kid?

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin add the Saunders and what do you have? Pumpkins????
Everywhere. Great family fun! That's what its ALL ABOUT!!