Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This is a special post for the LT. I've been a bit of a slacker lately on the blog and since this was started to give you some pictures of home these are for you! Last Saturday Bubba had a football game on Barker Field in Hilton Head. These oaks were just outside the fence and I LOVE them! They definately say Lowcountry. They remind me of the oaks out at old Sheldon Church. I can just imagine the indians walking through the woods hunting with their bow and arrows.
This lovely little guy has been hanging out under the Blankenship barn. We saw a lot of each other over the past couple weeks. So Jeff, enjoy a few pics from around home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the oaks. And your spider is bigger than my spider. They are really fun to watch when they are making their web!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Wow good place for a ballgame.
What a great view. Good spider picture.

Jeff said...

Thank you, Shelia. I need a little lowcountry every now and then. And please know that when I told Mom to tell you to get off your butt and blog that I meant it in the nicest possible way. LOL.