Saturday, June 23, 2007

Do you still love me?

I am about to let you in on a little nerdy secret of mine. I LOVE Celtic music! Not to mention the history, the Highland Games, the dancing....I'm sure you get the point. I even learned how to draw celtic knotwork (it takes a looooong time if you do it right!) LOL I'm definately a Carolina girl, but if there was one place on Earth I could go I'd be hopping the next flight to Ireland! These pictures are from the Celtic Music concert at the waterfront this week. They were so good! Another interesting point, they are all active duty Air Force. Very cool.



This is my fourth daughter Leslie. LOL She's always with us, a real sweetheart! I don't mind a bit claiming her. So now you all know. Do ya still love me??? A nerdy Carolina girl that would loooove to go to Ireland? LOL

5 comments:

oldav8r said...

Looks to me like you are teaching the kids to have a broad appreciation of different kinds of music. Great job, MOM!

AmyWhit said...

Well....who said we loved you BEFORE we found this out?! LOL. Aw, what the heck....we love ya!!

Judy said...

I already knew...and besides the meaning of a ture friend is that "you know everything about me and Love me anyway".

I like it too.

Shelia said...

Amy! You brat! LOL

jamie said...

You know we still love ya!! Shane loves the bagpipe!! He has a buddy that plays!

Oh, I need your yahoo address so that I can connect with you, er, jacob with little e.