Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Go Beaufort!




Can we get a "WOOHOO"? The Beaufort Allstars schillacked Ridgeland tonight 14 to 3! The girls are on cloud nine, so are the parents! ~grin~ They play Walterboro tomorrow at 6.


The Shelb got a run and did some stealin! Her second time up to bat she stole all the way home!


Poppie's words of wisdom must have worked! The pics have beautiful subjects but they were taken with my phone so they kinda stink. Eric says, "actually the girls stunk! after the game of course!"

8 comments:

Nancy S. said...

Yay!!! Way to go, Shelby! If you're gonna steal a base, the best one to steal would be HOME! Good luck tomorrow night!

AmyWhit said...

dang, it! I did it again with mom's account! The above post is MINE! LOL.

Judy said...

Yes!!Way to go Beaufort All Stars.

Very Proud!!

Thanks for the comment..we love ya'll too!

jamie said...

WOO HOO!! WOO HOO!! Too bad I am not there screaming along with you, Shelia!! Maybe I could send a tape recording and you could sit it beside big E and he could open and close his mouth as if he were the one yelling!!LOL.

Shelb, I am so proud of you!! You go girl!!! How exciting is it to steal home???!!!!! TOO COOL! That smile says it all in the first pic!

We are all praying for Catie! And I am here day and night!

Nancy S. said...

I see Amy has already posted for me. Let me just add to it a little more WOO HOO'S for Shelby's team. Good luck tonight!

I hope all goes well at the doctors appointment for Catie.

Brewton Girl said...

Good job Shelby!!! The smile in the first pic is priceless!!!

Catie is a very blessed little girl to have so many praying for her!! She is in our thoughts and prayers as well.

Queen of Foo Foo said...

GREAT JOB MISS SHELBY!! I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU!! GO GET'UM GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

Well now that is an attitude booster. Stealing home is just the tops! Keep up the extra effort just a little longer girls.

Praying for Pooh.