Monday, June 25, 2007

I have a very short post tonight. We're back from Walterboro and the Allstar game that didn't have such a great outcome, for Beaufort anyway. LOL Turns out, the 3rd baseman broke her collar bone on Saturday. I think it threw the girls off a little. Beyond that, it was just goofy mistakes. Oh well, I wouldn't be able to do any better! I think they did pretty good! We have an 8 o'clock game tomorrow in the 'boro as well.
Oh yeah! They charge $3 for the adults to get into the game! I was thinkin'...geeze we're around $250.00 for this season already! Cut me some slack good buddy! LOL Maybe they're trying to buy a scoreboard with the money! It would help to have a scoreboard! LOL


Tired girl!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

So sorry to hear about the outcome. Shake it off, Shelby! There's always next year, right?! Good luck with tomorrow's game!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow goes better for the girls. I'm sure sorry for the gal with the broken collarbone---doesn't seem fair to work hard all year and then have that happen.

jamie said...

What, no action shots??

We all have our bad games. What you have to do is shake it off, like ame said and get back out there and kick some butt!! Good luck Shelb!!

jamie said...

Oh yeah, I have you online now for the webcam. So, whenever you are home, call me and we will link up!!!

Judy said...

Poppie says you can't win them all but you can go down swinging!
So Chin up,
eye on the ball,
think out each play in you mind before the ball is hit,
pick out a hole and swing batter batter!
do your personal best!

Love ya girl and there is always tonight and next year!