Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busted!

There I was, balancing my camera, my bible, purse and notebook to get a shot of this beautiful Dogwood. Just as I snap the photo something tells me to look right...and there she was...pointing her finger at me through the windshield of her car...telling me I was busted(and laughing gleefully)! LOL So in response to the finger pointing I had to get a quick shot of the pointer! Late for church! HA HA! Yes, for the record, I'm usually the one running late for church! I was early that Sunday, I like to keep ya'll guessing ya know. LOL

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Good Lord I just realized something! They look like a clan of invading leprachauns! LOL Notice the wearing of the green and the severe vertical challenge sported by the group! Especially the matriarch of the little people..hmmm...very interesting!

*rolling on the floor laughing!*
you know I love ya!

jamie said...

You guys are killing me with homesickness with all these dogwoods!!!! I might just have to come home to get my fill of the lowcountry.

Shelia said...

Girl if I knew all it took were some pictures of dogwoods we would supply everyone here with a camera!

Judy said...

Yes, I think the dogwoods are as pretty this year as I have ever seen them.

Blinding white!

and as for the "wee people" we love them all.

oldav8r said...

Shelia, it doesn't matter how late you are on Sundays, we still want you. Gee look at Ms. Pauline, always late and everybody absolutely loves her! Nothing wrong with green leprachans, we're all a little Irish.

AmyWhit said...

LOL. Actually, Riley is quite tall for his age. I wish I could say the same about me! LOL. And we had no clue we were all in the same color until Riley piped up in the backseat on the way to church. LOL Oh well!