Monday, March 26, 2007

Familiar Victim




Eric was taking part in a paramedic refresher course at station 40 when he became the latest newbie victim. He was instructed to be the victim of a carcrash so all the "kids" could assess his injuries like real professionals. LOL I personally don't think he was a very good victim. Since when do people on back boards get to give orders?? You would think he had done this before or something! LOL


I was thinking, man if Jamie were here she could REALLY get in some good jabs! LOL
Great job babe! The next generation of paramedics are more knowledgeable because of your suffering!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Very nice pictures, men never make good patients. But I would like to take a moment and say Thanks to all those brave souls that protect us each and everyday.

And dang-it I want frames, and somehow I've 'loss" my copyright sing. HELP!

Heather said...

sheila, I love the pic of him on a stretcher. I wonder how many times he moved his head in the neck brace? I'm sure Poppie would have loved to have been there.

Thank you to all our firefighters and paramedics and police persons!

Shelia said...

How do you copyright in the first place?? HELP ME TOO! LOL Heather, there's no tellin girl! LOL

AmyWhit said...

Great job. Very interesting subject for today!

I don't have time to explain the copyright thing right now, or I'd try (but then again, I don't know what software you're using).

Ms. Judy, frames are easy...remember increasing the "canvas size"? That'll do it.

jamie said...

If only I could hold that oxygen mask over his mouth!! Oh I guess you have to turn it on though, huh?? Maybe that is why he is the firefighter/paramedic and I am not. Just kidding Eric!! You know I love ya.

Thanks for all ya do!!!!!

Good pics Sheila, thanks for sharing with me!!!