Sunday, March 18, 2007





Well, I've missed the cutoff again. I know all of you are shocked! It has been an incredibly long day and I'm not at all pleased with the pics I'm going to post so I ask that you suffer along with me. LOL First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today we had Shelby's birthday party. It was a make your own ice cream sundae party. Now you would think that 4 preteen girls wouldn't eat a whole lot of junk, WRONG! They ate enough sugar to put a dead man in diabetic shock! They sure did have fun though. They played Dance Dance Revolution on the xbox, made a pyramid outside, gorged on sundaes and danced their little fannies off. Soo, I'll take it as a successful party. The last pic is of my gerbers, terrible shot too, the flash was waaay too bright. Ahh well, just suffer with me tonight, maybe I'll do better tomorrow. LOL

6 comments:

jamie said...

The girlies look like they are on a sugar high. That pyramid they built looks good!! Maybe they can teach it to the Firecrackers. hehe And I think your pictures looks great.

Judy said...

Hey, Love the Gerbers, Happ BD to Shelby Lynn..again (poet and didn't know it??) Look all the pictures of any of the kids are good pictures to me. Love them all, pictures & kids

oldav8r said...

I'm sure glad the party was at your house. I bet they giggled for hours.And those hats are a hoot. Happy Birthday Shelby!

Heather said...

I wish I could have been there! I love parties. I wish we could have a froo-froo party here. Last year Charlie had a water party in the yard- water guns, slip-n-slide, etc. Luke wants a Spiderman party this year. Oh well..

AmyWhit said...

It looks like we both had successful parties this weekend! I'm just glad that mine was over in 2 hours! LOL. No sleepovers at my house! Although, it is 10 p.m. and Bailey is still here....and will be back at 8 a.m. in the morning! LOL.

The flower pic is good too. Can you turn your flash off? Try that and see what you think.

Shelia said...

Amy, I'll have to read how to turn off the flash. I don't know how! LOL