Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Go You Mighty Terrapins!!!

This is our pitcher/short stop.
1st Base!
Catcher!
Right Field!
The Maryland Terrapins won their first game!!! YAAAYYY!!! They played the MCCS Sand Gnats and smacked them down 15 to 8!! (and that is wonderful considering we were the ones being smacked down every week!) LOL I don't have a pic of the entire team so I'll post what I have. I also told one of the girls I would post one of their cheers for them on my blog. So here ya go!!

**Go, Go Go, Go you mighty terrapins!

**Fight! Fight Fight! Fight you mighty terrapins!

**Win! Win Win! Win you mighty terrapins!

**GO FIGHT WIN! AND DO IT ALL AGAIN!!

lol

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

GO! FIGHT! WIN!

Congratulations on your first win of the season!!!

Judy said...

Yeah! Congrats!

jamie said...

WOOHOO!!! We used to do that cheer when I was a cheerleader!! That looks like a pretty good team!! Congrats to all the girls!!! and their coach!!!

oldav8r said...

Way to go! A win always builds the confidence.