Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was standing under my red maple tree looking up and noticed the silvery backs of the leaves. If I didn't know better I would swear its a silver maple, but its definately a red. The leaves are very fresh and will darken a bit in the coming weeks. This tree has had a few woodpeckers visiting it. There are holes encircling the entire tree!
I wish ya'll could see this in person. Its the side of Eric's shed with huge privets growing around the window. It's the neatest little hideout for the kiddos. One of Pooh's favorite hiding places for hide and go seek.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I see you outside again. Can't say as I blame you!

Very nice photos,looks so green, Jamie will pine for spring again.

AmyWhit said...

I love the tree shot, Shelia. You did good, girl!

Heather said...

I love the silver underlinings of the leaves...it reminds me of the times before a summer storm when the wind is blowing so hard and the backs of the leaves contrast with the sky.

I wish I still had a playhouse in the backyard! I remember it so well...no wonder Pooh loves to hide in there.

oldav8r said...

Love the shot of the shed, everybody needs a lace to hide away. I like to find the shot that nobody expects---your tree is one of those. Good eye.

kitty said...

Wow, that has grown up so much, since I was down there last June. I can't wait to see all of the changes. You have a beautiful yard, sis, truly beautiful and that matches your beautiful spirit and show's us all Gods boundless love of us by giving us these beautiful things to admire and care for, for Him.