Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Happy 14 Baby!


So young, so in love, so completely clueless! HA! Here we are 14 years ago. Yesterday was our anniversary. We celebrated in high style as always ~grins~on the softball field! LOL Now really, can you think of anything more romantic than a softball field full of 11 - 12 year old girls, gnats and screaming parents? LOL Eric looked to me from the 3rd base line and said, "hey, am I taking you out for our anniversary?" I politely replied, "unless you want hot pockets for dinner you will!" LOL So we all ended up at Golden Coral for a quiet romantic dinner for 6! LOL Oh well, our 15th is going to be amazing, and I can't imagine not having our kids with us anyway. OK honestly, I don't remember what it's like anymore!


I can't imagine life without him, who else is going to sing Fat Bottom Girls to me? LMAO or nurse me back to health when I give myself a concussion?
I have no idea why I was sucking in my bottom lip!

7 comments:

Shelia said...

The picture had something spilled on it and ripped as well. Its not your computer messing up! LOL

Judy said...

How very sweet. You both look like babies! Wait they came later.

Congradulations! Many more happy years together!

AmyWhit said...

Congratulations! You both look so young! Not that you look old now! LOL. Glad to hear that you didn't have to eat Hot Pockets on your anniversary!!

jamie said...

Who are these two people?? Just kidding. I didn't know he could clean that well. LOL.

About Golden Corral, we just got one of those up here. The whole town is soooo excited!! Over Golden Corral. Isn't that funny.

The reason you were sucking in your bottom lip, is because wrapping your arms around each other while holding your wine glasses full of a liquid, and trying to actually take a drink is a feat all in itself!!! It takes great effort to accompish that task without spilling anything!!

Happy anniversary to my bestest friends!!! CHEERS!!

jamie said...

Oh, and do I want to hear his rendition of Fat Bottom Girls?? Maybe I need it on tape (or CD these days) so that I can play it and have a good laugh on a rainy or snowy day!!!! =) You know I luv ya Big E!!

Heather said...

Congratulations, guys!!!

You two are so great together. You have wonderful kids and give us a great example of how to manage it all.

I love you guys!
God bless.

oldav8r said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. It's been well worth all the hard work, right. Hope you have 50 more!