Friday, May 18, 2007

BENIGN!!!!

BENIGN!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL WORD!
She will be going to Dr. Blocker, an orthopedic doctor, very soon. Dr. Simmons will be making her appt. with him. She will definately be having surgery to dig the tumor out of her bone. Depending on the amount of bone that has to come out with the tumor we may be looking for donor bone. Possibly harvested from another part of her body, or even an outside donor. I'm first in line! I have to tell you, my Christ had his hand on my shoulder every step of the way. Dr. Simmons is a wonderful Christian doctor and loves his patients very much. Even puts up with the crazy parents beautifully. When pooh was being prepared for her MRI they gave her "earheads" (thank you Em) to wear with music playing to drown out the sound of the machine. The tech also gave me a set to wear so I could hear what they were saying to her during the test. I put the headphones on, and what did I hear? Praise and worship music! Now if that isn't Jesus saying, "Shelia, calm down girl", then I don't know what is! LOL I thank all of you so much for your prayers, keep them coming for the upcoming surgery. If her arm interferes with cheerleading she will not be a happy girl! Ever the Princess!

Jake and Emmy, you two are blessings to this Earth, your family and your friends. God has set aside a mighty work for you guys. Thank you so much for praying for my Pooh! I love you bunches! You both get big squeezes from mommy and nana from me!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Okay, I feel out of the loop! I didn't know any of this! I just asked mom if she knew, and she said that Ms. Pauline told her today! I'm soooo glad you got good news! How terrifying! I'll be praying for Catie and her upcoming surgery!

oldav8r said...

All I can say is praise God. Katherine is so very special to all of us and I am so very relieved for your family. Love to all. Please call and let me know if there is anything Mike and I can do for you.