Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well, the boys and girls of Sheldon came out to play today. Here are a few pics of the tug-o-war. I wasn't able to get pictures of the softball game due to me playing in it! LOL I can multi task but thats a bit beyond my capabilities.




Kenny was talking to himself the whole time he was being dragged..."push the pool! push the pool!" LOL He actually just got back from Iraq. Nice to see him in another familiar uniform.
They are such boys! LOL Kenny didn't make it in so they helped him out!

4 comments:

oldav8r said...

Looks like Sheldon Fire Department is just a bunch of BIG kids. I bet ya'll had a great time.

AmyWhit said...

They ARE a bunch of big kids!! Looks like a fun time!

Judy said...

Hey, just to let you know you and the family are in our thoughts all the time here! We all let out a huge Hurray! on the new from Her Majusity. LOL.

The ole man did not do to bad, he was able to go to work today!

Love you all see ya soon.

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had a funtime! Hey, Happy Graduation Day to our girls! I am so proud! I reckon I will be seeing you tonight at practice!
Also, have I told you what a great friend you are? Well, you are. We are so blessed to have your whole family in our lives! Muah!