Saturday, May 19, 2007

Stair steps!

Allow me to introduce you to another one of my brothers. Bloggers...meet Harvey. LOL It wasn't planned but somehow we ended up tallest to shortest. If he wasn't leaning on the washing machine he'd be even taller. Now if you remember I posted a pic of my older brother Bill a while back. Well I'm going to ask again, what happened to my height gene? Who took it? This kid is 9 years younger than me! LOL You can't see in the picture but my brother Bobby is also there. He thinks its real cute to come up to his "big" sister and rest his elbow on the top of my head. And people wonder why I moved away from them! LOL
Of course I love them dearly. Without them, my disfunctional family would have no func! LOL And really, who has patience for normal people anyway??

2 comments:

oldav8r said...

Welcome Harvey to our Blog world. Shelia, how great to have more than one brother to pester you. But I know you love him in spite of it!LOL He is deffinately a big dude.

AmyWhit said...

Welcome to my world. It ain't easy bein' short!