Thursday, May 10, 2007

Handsome William

Yeah, I cheated. LOL I have a couple of pictures on my desk at work. One is a picture of my Grandparents. When Ms. Sandy saw the pic she said, "Shelia you look just like your Grandpa!" This is partly true I think. LOL My older brother and I both have his cheeks and our eyes disappear when we smile. LOL Just like him. You already know that beautiful lady down there below him. ~smiles~ Just wondering, how did I end up with my Grandpa's frame instead of my Grandma's?? LOL

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Your grandpa is quite the dashing fellow in that photo, isn't he?! I sooo wished I had my camera with me in town yesterday. I saw an older black gentleman with white hair and a white beard and wearing a great hat. Quite a handsome man. I said he looked like Uncle Remus. The older folks just have such character about them. Nice photos of your grandparents.

oldav8r said...

Your Grandpa looks like a very happy man, I bet he smiles and laughs all the time. Yes I can see your face in his. That is so great. I always missed having a Grandpa, you were blessed to share time with him. Both my Grandpas passed away when my parents were children, so I never had one.

Judy said...

Aren't grandpas and grandma's the best? I called my grandpa "Mel-Mel". (his name was Melvin) He, like your grandpa, was the best!

I never knew my dad's dad,I've always felt like I missed something.

Love them girl, make the effort to do what ever it takes to do what ever is on your heart concerning them.

jamie said...

They are the sweetest people. These are the ones in VA right? I love older people. I think they are so cute and know so much about life. If only we didn't KNOW EVERYTHING as a teenager, we might could learn a little more!!

Cherish these photos always!!