Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Pooh!


In honor of her Highness tonight's post will be in pink! LOL Only the best for the Princess you know! Catherine Elizabeth is 6 today! Going on 16... LOL We will have her party tomorrow at the house. She was my mother's day gift 6 years ago. A little pink bundle, all 8 lbs. 4 oz. of her. I really like this pic, and I must confess, one of her sisters took it today. Not my handywork, but they did a great job with it!


So happy birthday honey girl!

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Happy Birthday, Catherine!!! You look so pretty in your picture. I hope you have a great party tomorrow and get lots of great presents. Eat a piece of cake for Riley (er..that means just eating the icing off of it!)

oldav8r said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHERINE! Shelia that is a great pic---she looks deep in touught. Whoever made it, tell them I think it's a good one.

Judy said...

Ah, now that is the Pooh! It so captures her royal bloodline traits. I'm sure there was a tiny tiny little pebble in that chair, and of course that was just to much for her to bear and porduce a smile.LOL

Happy Birthday sweet girl. Love those freckles on your nose.

jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATHERINE!! I love these kinds of pictures!! I wish we could be there for the big party!! I remember when you were born!! I was in Washington DC. I wish the two princesses could be together to grow up!

TaraG said...

Sweet picture! Happy Birthday! I love the freckles!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!!!

You are such a lovely girl! I'll bet you're as sweet on the inside as you look from the outside. The Myrtle Beach Blankenships wish you a very happy birthday!!!