Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pompous and Circumstance



Shelby has met yet another milestone in her young life. Yep, she graduated elementary school. We all know how proud we can be of our kiddos, but this day I was beaming. Shelby is the valedictorian of her class and was chosen to write and present the welcoming speech. She did a fine job. To top it off she won the coveted "Girl of the Year Award" of the entire 5th grade. Yes I'm bragging, yes, I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about it! LOL I can't help it!

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Brag on, Mama! You have every right to be proud. Congratulations to you and to Shelby!!

AmyWhit said...

And tell "Pooh" I said thank you for the comments about my pictures! Sweet girl, that one!

Judy said...

Hey, Before I even got to the comments on this one, I had said to myself "Brag on, Mom". (just like Amy).

YOu have all of our promission, like you need it, to brag big time.

Good job Shelby! This is a huge milestone. One that is actually a stepping stone! Keep climbing.

oldav8r said...

That is absolutely great, I am proud of your Shelby too. Give her a congratulation kiss from Miss Jan, please.