Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gimmee an "R"!

Well, here she is! The newest Raiderette!

Pooh started cheer practice on Saturday with the assistance of her Daddy! He took her to practice while I was at the church moving. All I can say is...he is a WONDERFUL Daddy! Not many men would be willing to go through this for their little girl, but Eric did. Whats more impressive...he remembered the cheer and the names of the moves!! LOL


No Daddy! With enthusiasm!
Now on a more serious note. I hope ya'll enjoy these pictures, because when my husband sees this post...its gonna be, dead woman walkin!!

He really is a good Daddy, don't cha think?

5 comments:

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Eric is ABSOLUTELY a wonderful Dad!
Catherine told me in Sunday School she was a cheerleader. GOOOOOOO
TEAMMMMMM! I'm sure she loved her Dad taking time to take her to cheerleading. Good job Dad!!

jamie said...

OH DO I HAVE AMMO ON HIM, NOW!!!! Actually, I think Shane knows some of Emily's too!!! He is the one actually helping her with her cartwheels!!!

Oh, my, can you see Em and Pooh cheering together!!! Maybe they can trade routines!! Or, maybe Shane and Eric can cheer together?LOL!!!

Judy said...

How very special..I don't think Wayne got within a mile of any cheerleading girls...but he said he could still hear them!! And he did see Jamie do a flying toe touch off the fireplace hearth a few hundred times.

Good job Eric.. and good jobe Shelia for praising him when he is doing a (wayne's word) "Non-man job"

AmyWhit said...

Very sweet. Love the last one!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for GREAT daddies. You can tell the special ones by the relationships they have with their daughters. It's easy with the boys---man things and all---but girl things. YES. Give that man an extra kiss.