Thursday, August 9, 2007

These were taken at the Relay for Life last month. My girlfriend Angie and her crew had a kissing booth with manicures and all kinds of great stuff. I was wondering why Bubba kept running up to me yelling, "momma! I need another dollar, I need another dollar!" What a stinker! LOL
My sister working our tent. Hot dogs anyone? And this ladies....is Mr. Relay. Its a silly way to raise money for their teams throughout the night. Whichever guy dressed in drag raises the most money wins the "coveted" title of Mr. Relay. Now Ju, I have to ask, the one you saw in the post office...did it resemble this guy? LOL

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

LOL @ the kissing photo.

jamie said...

How cute is he!!! That little stinker!! Who is the guy??or should I say girl?

Judy said...

Heck that guy looks better than I do in a dress...And NO! the guy at the PO thinks he IS a woman..and he Ain't even close!!Shudder!!!He/She/It made me forget the mail!!!

Now I should ask is that Cyndi Carr fron the Bank??

Brewton Girl said...

How cute! Thats one of those pictures you pull out for the Sr. Yearbook!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Love the picture of Bubba! Heart breaker in the making Mom.

Anonymous said...

I can't figure little Eric having to pay for kisses. He can have all he wants for free!!!

As for the he/she that tooks lots of guts! LOL